What does Boof mean? Learn the definition of this internet slang term with conversation examples and ESL infographic to enlarge your vocabulary words in English.
What Does Boof Mean?
This slang term means to have anal sex with someone and is usually used by the partner who is doing the penetration. It can also mean to hide objects in the rectum like someone hiding drugs there to sneak them into prison.
Origin of Boof
This term was made popular during the 1980s concerning the meaning stated above. It is believed to be the combination of the words “butt” and “fu**” to refer to the practice of anal sex without the vulgarity.
The original meaning of this term was an onomatopoeia from the world of kayaking. It was the name given to the act of being caught under something like a waterfall while kayaking and popping out on the other side. It was named this because the term sounds like the sound the kayak would make when it came out. This term can also mean to ingest alcohol or drugs via the rectum to get high or drunk faster.
A text exchange between two friends.
- Friend 1: You were walking funny at school today. Did you boof last night?
- Friend 2: OMG! No! I fell during gym this morning and hurt my foot.
- Friend 1: LMAO! I was just kidding and giving you a hard time!
An online conversation between two Twitter users.
- User 1: How was the party last night?
- User 2: Oh it was wild. However, I left when they started to boof. That is too much for me.
- User 1: Yeah, I would have been out by then too. Glad you had fun though!
Synonyms for Boof
There are several synonyms that you can use to replace this term in conversation. Some of the other terms that you could use include:
- anal sex
- butt fu**
- anal intercourse
Boof Meaning Infographic