What does Cyka Blyat mean? If you are a fan of a particular online game, then you would be familiar with the slang term “cyka blyat.” You may also be familiar with it if you have ever studied a certain foreign language. However, if you fall into neither one of those categories and have recently come across this phrase and are searching for its meaning, then stop right here.
Below, you will find the meaning of this phrase, the story of its origin, and some other meanings that it may have if there are any. Conversation examples are then given also so you can see how the phrase is used in proper context in hopes that this will help you to gain a stronger insight into its meaning. Lastly, you will see some synonymous words or phrases that you can use to replace this phrase while not changing the meaning of the original phrase drastically, if at all.
Cyka Blyat Meaning
What Does Cyka Blyat Mean?
This slang phrase is used most commonly on the internet and text messaging to represent the phrase “bitch whore” or “fu**ing shit.” As you can see from this meaning, it is considered vulgar and offensive. It is used as a response when someone is angry or upset about something and is equivalent to an English speaking person dropping the F-bomb repetitively.
Origin of Cyka Blyat
The term’s usage and popularity became widespread online after the 2012 release of a video game titled Counter-Strike: Global Offensive more commonly referred to as CS:GO. To be successful in this game, online players are forced to team up and communicate to complete missions. However, while a majority of players speak English predominantly, the game also has a large Russian fanbase who speak little or very broken English.
The slang phrase is a Russian vulgarity that was first heard uttered on this game by these Russian players when they get angry because they died or a mission was not completed successfully. Due to its repetitive use in the game and by the players who troll the Russian players for saying this phrase, the slang became a meme and once that happened the phrase became widely used across the internet, but more specifically among players of this CS:GO. The phrase is comprised of two Russian words, the first being “cyka” meaning “bitch” and “blyat” which can represent a multitude of different vulgarities such as “fu**” and “shit.”
There are currently no other known definitions or meanings of this slang phrase.
A conversation between two friends via text message.
- Friend 1: Today I asked my Russian teacher what cyka blyat means. From now on when I have questions, I am just going to use Google.
- Friend 2: Why? What happened?
- Friend 1: Well, even though I never did find out what it means, I am guessing it means something really bad because he gave me detention for two days.
- Friend 2: Wow! I just looked it up online and it does mean something vulgar. That is why he threw you in detention. LOL!
An online conversation between two game players.
- Player 1: I told you to go around the corner and hide.
- Player 2: Russian do not hide. You not do what I said. Now we dead. Cyka blyat!
- Player 1: Everyone else was doing what they were told. It isn’t our fault if you didn’t understand.
- Player 2: Cyka blyat! Stupid Americans!
Synonyms for Cyka Blyat
Unfortunately, the English language is littered with many possible words or phrases that you can use to replace this term and not change its meaning at all. Some other things you could say instead of using this word of the phrase include:
- bitch fu**
- shit fu**
- whore bitch
Cyka Blyat Meaning Infographic