Latest posts by Sophia (see all)
- List of Adjectives – Common Adjectives in English - January 19, 2018
- Useful Animals Vocabulary from 7ESL Teaching English - January 5, 2018
- Adverbs of Frequency [English Grammar] - August 24, 2017
Learn animals vocabulary/ animal names through pictures (source: 7 E S L).
Everybody loves animals, keeping them as pets, seeing them at the zoo or visiting a farm…There are more than just humans as animals that inhabit this earth…
Learn useful pet names, pets vocabulary in English.
Farm Animals Vocabulary
Birds are a group of endothermic vertebrates, characterised by feathers, toothless beaked jaws, the laying of hard-shelled eggs, a high metabolic rate, a four-chambered heart, and a strong yet lightweight skeleton.
Also, learn Mammals Vocabulary in English.
Mammals are any vertebrates within the class Mammalia, a clade of endothermic amniotes distinguished from reptiles (including birds) by the possession of a neocortex (a region of the brain), hair, three middle ear bones and mammary glands. Females of all mammal species nurse their young with milk, secreted from the mammary glands.
Wild Animals Vocabulary
Insects are by far the largest group of hexapod invertebrates within the arthropod phylum. They are the most diverse group of animals on the planet, including more than a million described species and representing more than half of all known living organisms.
Insects can be divided into two groups:
- Flying Insects : bee, wasp, fly, dragonfly, moth, butterfly, mosquito, grasshopper…
- Crawling Insects : caterpillar, cockroach, spider, louse, ant, worm…
Male, Female and Young Animals
Learn Animal Names: Male, Female and Young in English.
Video | 7ESL